‘Auticon enables me to work the way I want to work: I can fully focus on the quality of my work and don’t have to worry about those factors that may stop me from doing an excellent job. The best thing about working for Auticon is that I can do what I’m good at.’
Auticon Expert Consultant Martin Neumann
Photo Credit: Marco Urban
Wanted: Tech Talents in London
- IT and compliance consulting business
- All consultants are on the autism spectrum
- > 80 autistic colleagues across Europe (UK, DE, FR)
- Projects in software testing, development, analytics, compliance & security
- Clients range from major corporations (Siemens, Allianz, UniCredit, etc.) to SMEs and Start Ups
- Continuous employment as Auticon consultant
- Career opportunities from junior to expert level
- Fascinating and complex projects
- Working together with very smart people
- Autism positive work environment
- Support of job coach and project manager whenever needed
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, briefly stating whether or not you have an autism spectrum diagnosis and what your expertise is.
If possible, please also send us your CV and references along with the initial email.
Auticon project examples
Testing | Analysis of complex software, creation of test cases, error reporting and defect analysis, test automation
Analytics | Manual or automatic analysis of data and creation of queries with SQL, MS Access or reporting software
Compliance | Review of security processes, validation of data migrations, investigative research and analysis of sensitive data
Auticon is an award-winning IT and compliance consulting business. All Auticon consultants are on the autism spectrum. We pride ourselves in creating autism-friendly work environments as well as delivering outstanding quality to our clients.
Auticon consultants are deployed in client projects that match their skills and expertise, and they work within the client’s project team. In our experience having both autistic and non-autistic professionals in mixed project teams opens up new perspectives and will often significantly improve work output. All Auticon consultants (and our clients) are offered the support of our specially trained job coaches.
Applicants with an autism spectrum diagnosis and an interest in IT go through an application process, which begins with an informal interview and continues with a technical skills assessment and a range of workshops preparing the applicant for future client projects.
After the applicant has successfully completed the application process, the Auticon project managers will match their individual skills profile and workplace requirements with a client project. Once a suitable project has been identified, applicants are offered a permanent position as Auticon IT consultant and start working in their first project.
Our Job Coaches
Auticon consultants are offered the support of our in-house job coaches, who ensure that the consultants’ work environments allows them to live up to their full professional potential. Of course this support is voluntary and always matched to the individual needs of the consultant. Auticon job coaches
- prepare candidates for their future workplace and brief them in terms of the specific corporate culture
- brief future team-members in terms of autism and any specific characteristics their new autistic colleague might have
- offer initial support with travelling to and from work until the consultant feels comfortable to travel independently
- facilitate workplace adjustments wherever necessary and/or possible
- mediate feedback between the client and the consultant
- offer any other individual support that consultants require in order to be productive at work