- Continuous employment based in London
- Career opportunities from junior to expert level
- Fascinating and complex projects
- Working together with like-minded and intellectual people
- Autism-positive work environment
- Support from a job coach and line manager whenever needed
auticon offers permanent employment as an IT consultant or data consultant.
In order to perform in these roles, candidates typically have at least one of the following:
1. Have studied towards a STEM subject
2. More than one year of relevant professional experience
3. The ability to code in at least one modern commercial programming language
Please send an email to email@example.com, briefly stating whether or not you have an autism spectrum diagnosis and what your expertise is.
If you have one, please also send us your CV along with the initial email.
Please note that we currently cannot offer part-time positions (less than 32 hours per week) and cannot guarantee the option to work from home.
Find out more about our work culture.
- We are an IT and compliance consulting business
- All of our consultants are on the autism spectrum
- There are more than 150 autistic colleagues across the UK, USA, Germany, France, and Switzerland
- Our projects are in software testing, development, analytics, compliance, and security
- Our clients range from major corporations (Experian, Linklaters, Channel 4, Allianz, Siemens, etc.) to small enterprises and start-ups
auticon is an award-winning business. We pride ourselves in creating autism-friendly work environments as well as delivering outstanding quality to our clients.
auticon’s consultants are deployed to projects that match their skills and expertise. They work within client project teams. It is our experience that having both autistic and non-autistic professionals in mixed project teams opens up new perspectives and significantly improves work output. All of our consultants and all of our clients are supported by our specially trained job coaches.
Candidates for the role of auticon consultant go through an application process, which includes a skills assessment, an informal technical chat, and a recruitment seminar, covering various workshops that prepare the applicant for client projects.
After the applicant has successfully completed the application process, the auticon sales team matches their individual skills profile and workplace requirements with a client and their project. Once a suitable project has been identified, applicants are offered a permanent position as an auticon consultant and get assigned to their first project.
Our job coaches
auticon consultants and our clients are offered the support of our in-house job coaches, who ensure that the consultants’ work environments allow them to live up to their full professional potential. This support is voluntary for our consultants and always aligned with individual requests or needs.
auticon job coaches
- prepare consultants for future workplaces and brief them in terms of specific corporate cultures
- brief future team-members in terms of autism and any specific requests their new autistic colleague may have
- offer initial support with travelling to and from work
- facilitate reasonable adjustments
- mediate feedback between the client and the consultant
- offer any other individual support that consultants require in order to be productive at work
Our experienced management team guides our consultants in technical and professional matters and supports professional development. The approach is collaborative, and the focus is always on individual strengths and interests. We want you to have a rewarding career at auticon and develop with us into more senior positions.
Testing | Analysis of complex software, creation of test cases, error reporting and defect analysis, test automation
Analytics | Manual or automated analysis of data and creation of queries with SQL, MS Access, or reporting software
Compliance | Review of security processes, validation of data migrations, investigative research, and analysis of sensitive data