Thank you for your interest in working with us. Our recruitment process is currently on hold due to the economic climate and unpredictability, but we would still love to hear from you. Please send an email to (for London) or (for Edinburgh) briefly stating whether or not you have an autism spectrum diagnosis and what your expertise is. If you have one, please also send us your CV along with the initial email. We will register your interest and get back to you as soon as we can.
We currently anticipate that we can start recruitment again at the beginning of 2021 although this may change depending on the economic development at the time.
Please note that we may take slightly longer than usual to get back to you within the next weeks due to limited staff availability.
- We are an IT consulting business
- All of our consultants are on the autism spectrum
- There are more than 150 autistic colleagues across the UK, USA, Canada, Germany, France, Australia and Switzerland
- Our projects are in quality assurance and testing, data science, and cybersecurity
- Our clients range from major corporations (Experian, Linklaters, Channel 4, Allianz, Siemens, etc.) to small enterprises and start-ups
auticon is an award-winning business. We pride ourselves in creating autism-friendly work environments as well as delivering outstanding quality to our clients.
auticon’s consultants are deployed to projects that match their skills and expertise. They work within client project teams. It is our experience that having both autistic and non-autistic professionals in mixed project teams opens up new perspectives and significantly improves work output. All of our consultants and all of our clients are supported by our specially trained job coaches.
Candidates for the role of auticon consultant go through an application process, which includes a skills assessment, an informal technical chat, and a recruitment seminar, covering various workshops that prepare the applicant for client projects.
After the applicant has successfully completed the application process, the auticon sales team matches their individual skills profile and workplace requirements with a client and their project. Once a suitable project has been identified, applicants are offered a permanent position as an auticon consultant and get assigned to their first project.
We are committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work. You will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of your gender, marital status, race, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Our job coaches
auticon consultants and our clients are offered the support of our in-house job coaches, who ensure that the consultants’ work environments allow them to live up to their full professional potential. This support is voluntary for our consultants and always aligned with individual requests or needs.
auticon job coaches
- prepare consultants for future workplaces and brief them in terms of specific corporate cultures
- brief future team-members in terms of autism and any specific requests their new autistic colleague may have
- offer initial support with travelling to and from work
- facilitate reasonable adjustments
- mediate feedback between the client and the consultant
- offer any other individual support that consultants require in order to be productive at work
Our experienced management team guides our consultants in technical and professional matters and supports professional development. The approach is collaborative, and the focus is always on individual strengths and interests. We want you to have a rewarding career at auticon and develop with us into more senior positions.
Testing | Analysis of complex software, creation of test cases, error reporting and defect analysis, test automation
Analytics | Manual or automated analysis of data and creation of queries with SQL, MS Access, or reporting software
Compliance | Review of security processes, validation of data migrations, investigative research, and analysis of sensitive data