With a high demand for data quality and flawless software development, auticon provides a neurodiverse workforce to improve our client’s IT projects. Our hybrid onsite and offsite teams utilise the cognitive benefits of autism to provide the sustained concentration and analytical mindset to add unique insights into complex IT solutions. We serve our clients by recruiting, training, and employing adults on the autism spectrum for lifelong careers in data science, quality assurance and cybersecurity. Furthermore, auticon is building domain expertise in the areas of articificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). We welcome applicants with skills in either or both of these areas.
In addition to our training, many have achieved higher education or work experience in computer sciences, mathematics, and IT, but have experienced specific challenges in a workplace. auticon consultants are assigned to client projects that match their skills and expertise.
Our teams include fully-trained personnel specialising in data science, quality assurance and cybersecurity. auticon works hand-in-hand with our clients and the local autism community. We encourage diverse work cultures, recognise each employee for their individual talents, and deliver outstanding quality to our clients.
- International IT consulting business
- All 200 consultants are on the autism spectrum
- More than 300 colleagues across the UK, USA, Canada, Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy and Australia
- Projects in data analytics, quality assurance, and cybersecurity
- Clients range from major corporations (KPMG, PwC, NatWest, Linklaters, Channel 4, etc.) to SMEs and start ups
Equal employment opportunities for autistic people.
To improve the employment prospects of autistic people through:
- Providing high quality careers for skilled autistic adults
- Shifting perceptions in the workplace by placing consultants into client teams
- Acting as a catalyst for clients to bring more neurodiversity to their organisation
Our job coaches
auticon’s consultants and clients are offered the support of our in-house job coaches who ensure that consultants’ work environments enable them to deliver to their full professional potential.
auticon job coaches
- prepare consultants for their prospective workplaces and brief them about specific corporate cultures
- brief future team-members in terms of autism and any specific requests their new autistic colleague may have
- offer initial support with travelling to and from work
- facilitate reasonable adjustments
- mediate feedback between the client and the consultant
- offer any other individual support that consultants require in order to be productive at work
Our management team
Our experienced management team guides our consultants in technical and professional matters and supports them in their professional development. The approach is collaborative and the focus is always on individual strengths and interests. We want our consultants to have rewarding careers at auticon, and promote them into more senior positions as they accumulate experience.