Data Scientists | Data Analysts | Data Engineers in Dublin
We are expanding and are looking for data scientists, data analysts, and data engineers to join our team.
Please apply if you have previously worked in any of these data-related areas. And, if you haven’t, please contact us anyway if you have good numeracy skills and meet at least three of these four criteria:
- Fluency in Python or R
- Experience in the use of data analysis tools
- Ability to process large data sets accurately
- Experience in the use of relational databases
Additionally, it would be nice, but not necessary, if you have:
- Previously used Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, Spotfire, etc.
- Familiarity with the Python data stack (NumPy, Pandas, etc.)
- Certified against the major cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Some knowledge/experience of machine learning
As our consultants are autistic, we naturally accommodate this by providing a friendly and productive environment in which to work. Since we understand that a commute and office environments can be stressful, we also support flexible working arrangements where we are able to. However, please note that after the exceptional circumstances related to the pandemic there may be some client engagements that require a daily commute to Dublin.
Please note that all applicants must hold the legal right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland on a permanent basis without restrictions.
If you’re interested in joining the auticon team then please submit your application by clicking on the button below:
We are committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work. You will be treated in a fair and equal manner regardless of your gender, marital status, race, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.