- Permanent, part-time, based in central London office (partial remote working possible).
- Salary range between £26,000 – £33,000 per annum on a pro-rata basis, based on experience.
- We offer flexible work conditions and a considerate work environment, including: private medical insurance; season ticket loans; 25 paid holiday days per annum plus bank holidays; 4% pension contribution, exceptional professional development and training opportunities!
Are you passionate about autism and promoting neurodiversity at work?
auticon is an award-winning social enterprise and international IT consulting business that employing autistic adults as consultants in the fields of data analytics, cybersecurity, and quality assurance.
As a social enterprise, we aim to increase and improve the employment opportunities for those on the autism spectrum by providing high-quality career. In the process, we hope to shift perceptions by demonstrating the benefits of a neurodiverse workplace.
We are now looking for a part-time Finance Administrator to join the team in the UK.
- Manage the month end invoicing process.
- Accounting administration.
- Bank administration and audits.
- Manage the expenses system and assist HR with monthly expenses reimbursements.
- Maintain and prepare financial reports.
- Identify and correct account discrepancies.
- Manage and keep records of invoices and tax payments.
- Stay current with all regulations, requirements, and law.
- Continuous and pro-active improvement of processes.
There is good potential to transition into the role of Finance Manager upon good performance and sufficient professional development.
Skills and qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following skills to join our incredible team in London:
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in a finance administration role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or a related discipline; CPA a plus.
- Resilient and highly motivated to contribute to the growth of an ambitious company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You can work independently in a dynamic, agile and sometimes unstructured environment.
- You are confident to work with people with different communication styles.
- You are able to multitask and prioritise.
- You are confident to work closely with more senior colleagues – which may involve asking them to get things done for you.
- Dedication to ongoing professional development.
- You have the right to work in the UK.
- Experience in financial planning.
- Experience with accounting software, e.g. QuickBooks.
- Knowledge or experience of neurodiversity at work.
- Past work experience of the IT consulting industry, corporate environments.
- Knowledge of operations management and process optimisation.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter that demonstrates how you meet the skills and qualifications criteria listed by clicking the APPLY HERE button below.
Applications can be submitted up until May 16th 2022.
We hope the successful applicant to be able to start on the 1st of July or sooner.
Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the application process early if we receive a high volume of applicants.
- Initial screening interview.
- Skills assessment and second interview.
- Final interview.
auticon is committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work. You will be treated in a fair and equal manner and accordance with the law regardless of your gender, marital status, race, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.
As a disability confident leader, we promote and encourage neurodiversity at work. Therefore, please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments as part of the recruitment or interview process.