Marketing & Communications Manager
- Permanent, full-time / part-time with flexible hours, based in London / remote (partial remote working possible)
- Salary around £40K per annum pro-rata, based on experience
- We offer flexible work conditions and a considerate work environment, including: private medical insurance; season ticket loans; 25 paid holiday days per annum pro-rata, plus bank holidays; 4% pension contribution
We are auticon, an award-winning international technology company with a strong social mission – to create equal employment opportunities for autistic adults. We employ autistic people with technology skills to deliver high-quality projects for our blue-chip clients.
Founded in Germany in 2011, today we operate in 8 countries – Germany, UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, USA, Canada and Australia – and are supported by investors including Richard Branson and Esmée Fairbairn Foundation.
Autistic adults often have exceptional cognitive abilities in areas such as logical reasoning, sustained concentration, attention to detail and accuracy, making their skills uniquely placed in the work environment. Yet, research shows only 1 in 5 autistic adults are employed, many of whom are in roles that do not make good use of their skills and experience
We are looking for a Marketing expert to help take our brand to our community of potential employees, our customers and the wider neurodiversity networks in the UK.
You will have the ability to work with a fast-paced business and respond creatively to our evolving marketing needs. You will bring the experience to operate independently, engage stakeholders, and own the marketing strategy and delivery.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and running campaigns across digital media to drive our recruitment and sales efforts. This will also involve managing social media feeds and owning the editorial and creative responsibility for all marketing and brand materials.
The role will require close, collaborative working with the Recruitment, Sales and Global Marketing teams. The successful candidate will have the ability to juggle multiple demands with marketing management skills to deliver on business priorities.
If you are looking for a role with autonomy, a creative challenge, and one that makes a social impact, then this is it.
- Develop, implement and own the marketing strategy and plan.
- Work with the Management team to develop and implement a rolling marketing plan that supports business priorities.
- Lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Design and deliver creative, high-impact initiatives to support recruitment of neurodiverse talent.
- Evaluate and report the impact of marketing programmes in achieving their stated objectives.
- Own the editorial responsibility for all marketing materials.
- Champion the brand guidelines and support the teams to maintain and follow brand standards in internal and external communication.
- Bachelors BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, or a related field or, or comparable practical experience.
- 6+ years of Marketing experience, with at least 2 years in a Manager or similar role.
- Experience in designing and delivering campaigns with measurable results.
- Experience in recruitment marketing.
- Strong working knowledge of SEO and digital media.
- Competence as a creative writer with a great eye for detail.
- Experience of website management using a CMS.
- Work experience in the social impact sector desirable, but not essential.
While the preferred location is London, we will consider any strong candidates for a remote working role.
What makes this opportunity special
At auticon you will meet and work with diverse people who think differently. It is a place where everyone is accepted and celebrated for who they are, a place buzzing with new ideas and creative energy. Most of all, auticon is a place that leads by example as it helps workplaces become diverse, inclusive and innovative.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter that demonstrates how you meet the skills and qualifications criteria listed above by using the APPLY button below.
Applications can be submitted up until 23rd June 2022
We hope the successful applicant to be able to start in July 2022
Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the application process early if we receive a high volume of applicants.
auticon is committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work. You will be treated in a fair and equal manner and accordance with the law regardless of your gender, marital status, race, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.
As a disability confident leader, we promote and encourage neurodiversity at work. Therefore, please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments as part of the recruitment or interview process.