We are auticon, an award-winning international technology company with a strong social mission – to create equal employment opportunities for autistic adults. We employ autistic people with technology skills to deliver high-quality projects for our clients. Founded in Germany in 2011, today we operate in 8 countries – Germany, UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, USA, Canada and Australia.
We are looking for a results-driven Product Manager to take charge of an innovative software product that will support and further our social mission.
You will have experience of delivering a digital product, and you must be certain that you’re ready to take personal charge of your own project. You’ll be responsible for preliminary market analysis, agreeing and then writing a detailed product specification, and then managing the software development process. Alongside this you’ll oversee development of the product interface, drive the marketing, and set international pricing.
The successful candidate will have to hit the ground running, understand the complexities of delivering a digital product, and get a kick out of doing something that’s actually going to do really good things for people.
Some aspects of the deliverable are fairly well pre-ordained. So, for example, we know that it will be developed using a Microsoft technology stack. We know that desirable skills and experiences of the successful candidate will include knowledge of Azure, an understanding of online merchant systems, an appreciation of the importance of user interface design (experience of touch screen interfaces would be a plus), and a positive approach to issues of
If you are looking for a substantial role to do a good thing, then this is it. Did we mention that you must be driven to deliver? That’s critical!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in product design or product management, with experience
managing a team and engaging a wide cross-section of stakeholders.
- End-to-end product management experience with software/web technologies (e.g. on mobile).
- Experience in software development.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as Product Management, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Pricing, or Marketing.
- Understanding of user experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Deliver a final product!
- Define, lead, and execute a holistic product development plan.
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts and stakeholder groups across regions to ensure a user-centered development process.
- Launch, test and iterate prototypes to quickly identify development opportunities and refine product vision and strategy.
- Work closely with the development team to determine the best technical
implementation methods and a viable execution schedule.
- Build and manage an actionable product roadmap.
Preferably the UK. We will consider candidates in any of our other European locations – Germany, Switzerland, France or Italy. (Note that English will be the working language regardless of location.)
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter that demonstrates how you meet the skills and qualifications criteria listed above by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button below.
auticon is committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work. You will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of your gender, marital status, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
As a disability confident leader, we promote and encourage neurodiversity at work. Therefore, please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments as part of the recruitment or interview process.