Python specialists in London
Are you autistic and looking for a career in Data science? Do you have good attention to detail, pattern recognition and errors detection or have an analytical mindset? Whether you are an expert or a beginner: If this sounds like you and you have a passion for IT, then auticon would like to hear from you.
auticon is a social enterprise whose cornerstone mission is to support and hire autistic adults as IT consultants delivering high-quality services to our clients.
Our business is growing, we are expanding our London practice and are looking for Python Specialists to join our team.
- A salary of £22,000 – £50,000 (dependent upon experience and qualifications)
- 25 days of paid annual leave + bank Holidays
- Ongoing support from our Job coach and management teams
- Private health insurance package
- Career opportunities at all levels – from junior to expert
- personal development with full funded courses
Please contact us if you have good numeracy skills, Fluency in Python or R and meet at least two of the three criteria below:
- Experience in the use of data analysis tools
- Ability to process large data sets accurately
- Experience in the use of relational databases
We provide a friendly and productive work environment. Due to the differing needs of our clients, we cannot guarantee an entirely remote role, therefore some commuting into London will be required. However, as we appreciate the impact that commuting and office environments can have on our consultants, we ensure reasonable adjustments are implemented and encourage flexible or hybrid working arrangements where possible.
Applicants must hold the legal right to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis without restrictions.
We are committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work. You will be treated in a fair and equal manner regardless of your gender, marital status, race, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.